Monday, September 29, 2008

La Liga Pilipina,,,,Mga Ijo De Putang Koreano


It's like back in the old days of World War 2, when my homeland (Pilipinas) was invaded by the muthafuckin Japanese soldiers. But unlike those days invasion was made by entering a country by force, nowadays there's a whole new ball game mga pare. Filipinos are literally going to other country just to submit them selves to earn the muthafuckin dollar...Japayukis, Seaman, Caregivers, Filipinos are everywhere maybe even in Alaska or Antartica basta may green money men. To cut my story short I'm a freshmen OFW and luckily Saudi Arabia is my first destination and Korean is my first employer, nice combination nice country + nice employer = nirvana, as in heaven men. Saudi Arabia is the place of dirt and idiots men, people knows nothing but pray and pray but still their attitude was off the hook, their religion forces women to wear black dress which eyes is the only visible to public, what is the purpose of this shit? About the Korean this tontos call them selves as 1st world country nationalities. Ok fine Philippines is on the third world country but my point is do we have to be called as what our country's status in the world's riches country standing are? Koreans literally call filipinos as TCN's third country nationalities (muthafuck you Korok's) and not by our names or nationalities. If we are TCN's and our country is poor why the hell their living in our country anyways. I've seen a lot of their buttmunch faces in Manila before I went here in Saudi.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI, I thought that you made sense on your observation, I onced worked in a Korean company, and by all means, they try to utilize every moolahs that they spend.,...